The Next Generation Action Network is a multi-cultural not for profit organization founded in August of 2014. As an organization our mission is to lobby for social change and equality for all regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sex or age.
To cultivate young leaders driven towards the eradication of social injustice through social, educational, civil, human and community reform…
– Breaking down racial barriers
– All encompassing education
– Establish mandates that reform laws and ensure that human rights are protected
– Reclaiming the definition of “racism.”
**Racism is a system of oppression, one that creates a society of first- and second-class citizens by denying rights and access to resources to non-white people. Racism is a system of power created by and maintained through public policy.
– Standing up and fighting back for our civil rights